Saturday, February 13, 2010

Feburary with my Sweetie

Such a different visit from last month!!!. I had so much fun with Kyann. We played and read and laughed. Don't know what happened but she actually wanted to be with me. She does so many funny things. She would come and get me by the hand and take me upstairs or downstairs to play for a few minutes. Grandma finally had to say no more. The knees were giving out but she was a good sport about it. Daddy and Momma went to dinner and a movie for Valentines day.


She still is a dare devil. Climbing on everything. Don't tell ,but Grandma is getting her a climbing castle for her birthday. Look at that face. It just says " And what are you going to do about it".
She liked wearing my slippers but the were a tad big. Looks almost like fuzzy skis. She would take a couple of steps then kick them off and we would both laugh.

She still loves being outside as you can tell from her face. She had been kissing the snow or eating it, I'm not sure which. But it tickled her.


Then the funniest thing. She would go and sit down in a pile of snow and wait for Shane to come and give her a shovel ride. She just squealed. Then she would find another pile of snow to sit in and just wait for her ride. Daddy never disappointed her. So cute.