Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

I went a few days early to get ready for Thanksgiving. I picked Katlin up after school on Tuesday and went to Cindy's. Didn't think Kyann would have anything to do with me since she had a playmate more her age but she would come and get Grandma and include me in their play. She is talking up a storm now and is very funny and fun to be around. Here they are peeking out of the Micky Mouse Tent. Katlin actually slept in the tent a couple of nights. Thanksgiving was good. Traditional dinner Turkey, ham and all the trimmings. Everything tasted really good. We ate leftovers for a couple of days then I disguised the turkey, gravy and vegetables in a pot pie. Like a whole new spread. HA HA. We girls started our shopping early by going to a couple of stores on Thanksgiving afternoon. Came home and made our game plan for the next day. We tried to go to Toys R Us. They opened at 10PM on Thursday but the line was ridiculous and they were only letting in 50 people at a time. Gave that up and went after we were all done Friday. Here we are all dressed and ready to go this is about 3:15 Friday morning.
We did get some good buys. I spent 20 minutes in line at Target while my cohorts had a slushie at the snack bar. Go figure.


We took is easy on Saturday. It was pretty cold. Kyann is ready to go on a walk. or maybe they were getting the mail. I kind of forget but loved the hat. I came home after lunch on Sunday (Pizza no more turkey) and carried all my bargains in and found a place for them . I had a really good time but it is good to be home.