Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kyann Feburary 2011

I went to see Cindy, Shane and Kyann for a couple of days. Shane had a job interview and I got to babysit. I have tried several times to download some video of Kyann. She did so many cute things. But for some reason I can not get it to work so will just add a couple of pictures and tell you about how special she is. She can tap dance now with ruby red slippers (thanks Barbie). She can sing the entire alphabet. She has the most vivid imagination ever!! Knows numbers to 13. Knows all the sounds the letters make. Knows all the colors. Wow! She is growing up fast.

We played so many different things and had a good time. I was there on those really cold days when it barely got to 0 for a high. When I went to leave to come home. Shane said they would help me carry my stuff out but I said it was too cold I could get it but he insisted and gave Kyann my purse to carry while he got a couple of bags and I got the last one. Kyann was first in line and when I opened the garage door for her to go out she said "Holy cow it's cold!" She didn't go out either. She really is a smart cookie.


Looking forward to going back for her third birthday next month. Man where have those 3 years gone? And look at all that hair. That is definately a Kofron thing. My babies were bald!