Friday, June 4, 2010

Italian Art Walk

Went to All Things Italian Art Walk. What fun! Jeanine, Dan ,Katlin and I went. Had some really yummy lasagna for supper and walked around looking at all the exhibits. Watched a noodle making demonstration (with samples). This is one of the chalk drawings. There were some pretty awesome ones.


This is a chalk artist they imported from Italy for the occasion. He was amazing!! Saw lots of people I knew. Was fun to catch up with people.



This was Katlin's favorite thing. They posed for you to draw them. The problem was they only posed for a few seconds. Several people had cameras. I suppose they were going to work on the images later.
All in all a very fun evening. I had never gotten to go as was always working. Another good reason I am glad I retired.