Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011

What a wonderful Easter Day!  I had my whole family at church and to spend the day.  Cindy, Shane and Kyann arrived about  8 and Dan ,Katlin and Sue about 8:30.  We had the quiche we had at the Uptown Bed and Breakfast (it was a definite hit), little sizzlers, fruit and gravy, apple cinnamon muffins, juice, coffee and milk.   I had one muffin and a little bit of fruit left.  Shane told it it was the best breakfast he had had in years!

Here are the girls ready to go to church.  I had made both of their dresses and they looked really cute in them. Katlin's was green of course. After church we had lunch ham and all the trimmings and then had our Easter egg hunt.  Shane played the Easter Bunny for us.  We didn't hide a lot of eggs because Cindy had told me Kyann wasn't interested in hunting them but she did a good job at Grandma's house.

Of course we had to go and play at Grandma's park (aka Washington School).  Katlin used to think it was my own private park and now Kyann thinks the same.  We had a good time playing.  Even Katlin got into the act and tried some tricks. 
Last year at Cindy's birthday I had taken a picture of all my girls on Kyann's slide.  I tried to recreate it at the park.  It's a good picture but will have to try at Cindy's when we  go this year for her birthday.