Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday and it has been a good one.  Woke up way too early but have had a lot of fun.  Mary and Connie and I met Doris Jean at Bonaparte for lunch.  We took a slight detour through Lacey Park but water was over the road so we went around to back way.  Mary needed to  get some pictures for Barbie of the Lodge  for the rehearsal supper.  The first picture is of Ely Ford.  It is totally under water!.  The river is also very high.  Wasn't sure if Ben's would be open or not but it was and the food was good and the fellowship even better. 

Taken at Bonaparte.



We hadn't been home very long when the door bell rang and I got flowers from Sue.  Very sweet.  I had just shut the door and sat down and the door bell rang again and I got flowers from Cindy, Shane and Kyann.  At first I thought the delivery man forgot something but it was a different place.  I got several cards in the mail and  Dan took me out for supper and gave me some flowers in a planter.  And I got put on call for work so all in all a good birthday!