Sunday, June 24, 2012

Bethel Fiddle Camp

After we celebrated Father's Day we took Katlin to Bethel to fiddle camp.  I don't know if I have ever posted a picture of her room there.  but this is it.  We always have to go early so she can get the same room,  She is on the bottom bunk on the left.  The room holds 6 girls but this year camp was down and they only had two in her room .  Her and Sybil. so she was happy.  Only two of them had to share a bathroom.  She got some hot water for a change.
And here she is 2012 Jr. Bethel Fiddler.  Second year in a row!  I am going to try to post the video on you tube. She was a tired but happy camper.  I didn't get to go watch the program this year because I had had surgery on Monday but Dan taped it for me so I got to see it any way.    Way to go Katlin!