Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cindy's Birthday Party

We went to Cindy's on Saturday the 7th to celebrate her birthday.  Dan and I drove up and picked Katlin up on the way.  We grilled some burgers for lunch then made homemade peanut butter ice cream for supper and grilled some chicken.  Cindy always wants angel food cake (which Dan doesn't care for but then she doesn't like his choice German chocolate cake either) Kyann really liked Angel cake as she called it.



This is one of the shirts I got her.  I had looked and looked for a bike seat so she could give Kyann a ride too but was not able to find one.   Dan and Katlin got her the helmet and the Kofrons got her a new bike.  

Every year on Mother's day Cindy and I  take a picture  together.  Her Mother's day card to me was past pictures of us.  What a hoot!  I have really aged.  Not sure what years they were but Dan thought my lipstick was pretty funny.  Probably cause I rarely wear it any more.  And in the first two I wasn't wearing glasses.  I can't remember when I started wearing them all the time.  The kids went together and got me a stand for my bass. which I really wanted.   On the way home we had a close encounter with a deer.  So so close to do any damage but close enough to get my heart pumping.