Friday, December 9, 2011

Hospital Employee Rocognition Party

I hadn't been able to go to the hospital Christmas party for several years because it usually falls on our family Christmas party but since we had Duppa early this year I signed up to go.  You can bring a spouse or significant other but since I have neither I asked if I could bring a friend.  They were agreeable and Cindy Dunn agreed to go with me.  Even though I asked her out on the date she picked me up.  As you can see the food was really good.  Surprising as it was catered by the hospital but we enjoyed it. 
Especially the deserts.
 Part of the entertainment.  Trace Adkins ?
These are the baduca baduca dancers.  Some danced better than others.  They also showed a video done by different departments and it was really funny.   I am glad I got to go it was a fun evening.  Very different from years gone by but I guess things can't always stay the same.Missed Kathy and Paul.