Thursday, May 10, 2012

May with Kyann TAke Two

Had a fun week with Kyann.  Doesn't she look like an angel?   She was really good for me and we had lots of fun!
She is a real dare devil and preformed some good tricks for grandma.  I don't want you to think I just sat there and let her do what ever she wanted.  But she is a go getter.
 One afternoon we played outside for more than 2 hours.  She was digging for dinosaur bones and I started out pulling some weeds in the flower garden but gave up after a while and read a book.  She is so serious about some of her play. It was all I could do to keep from laughing.
Here she is riding a couch cushion.   What an imagination.  Ride um cowgirl!
This is how she winks.  She holds one eye closed.  How cute is that!  Here she is riding her scooter.  Note that she is ambidextrous.  That's my girl!