Friday, May 7, 2010

Grandparents/Grandfirends Day at Regina





Friday was
Grandparents/Grandfriends day at Katlin's school. She probably had the most people there. Roger and Nancy and Mary and Donnie and I all went.
This is the outside of her school.



This is her class room. Her teacher seemed very nice. They had a student teacher and it was her last day and both were very nice and well liked by the students . The thing I noticed most was the control they had. They just asked the kids in a normal voice to do something and they did with no fuss at all.



On our invitation it said we were going to make a quilt in 20 minutes or so. Being a quilter this intrigued me greatly. But we did it. They had fleece tie quilt kits and everyone worked on a part. Here are Mary and Donnie tying


Nancy and I worked on a piece.



Each class made one quilt and this is the stack of them at the end of the program they had. We had a really good time and brought Katlin home after school. I was really glad I was retired and able to go.