Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May with Kyann

This is an account of my visit with Miss Kyann in May. We had a good time playing although she occasionally would cop an attitude with me, she also forgot pretty quickly. Here Katlin and Kyann are playing on her tire swing on Cindy's birthday. She also has a sand box and likes to play in it.

Momma and Kyann watching Daddy outside. She is talking a lot more now and sticks like glue to her Momma.
Tuesday we went for a wagon ride and we stopped here to smell some flowers . I call this my "where's Waldo" picture. She had no interest in smelling flowers but likes to hide. She is quicker than a greased pig and has absolutely NO fear. Grandma couldn't entice her out so had to go in after her.



Shortly after I took this picture she took a header through the tire. It startled her but she didn't cry.



Monday I got to go to Gymnastics class with her and Daddy. She was not very happy most of the time but she did like the trampoline. The video is of her on an s shaped balance beam. She cried the whole time but she did it. That is an improvement over last week. I think she will get used to the idea and have fun with it. Maybe an Olympic medal in the future?